The Ski Lodge


 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 FB!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark
The Dark
avatar

Number of posts : 272
Age : 26
Club Penguin Name : Darkeen
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: FB!   Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:49 pm

You may remove the url but after you check it, Acef talked to me on Msn, and he showed me a forums, but I were suprised when I saw that they have the same buttons, so I told Acef that they stole your buttons, but he told me I don't know but these forums are older than FB's, so I don't know you may ask the staff of that forums to stop using your buttons.



PROBLEM SOLVED - LINK REMOVED

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acef596
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 79
Age : 25
Club Penguin Name : acef596
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:40 pm

They may have saw these forums and changed thier icons I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyBoy
Forum Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 167
Age : 24
Club Penguin Name : Nmiucski
Testing Testing 123 : testung
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:54 pm

Thanks for posting this dark.

Im going to go there and ask if thye can please change theirs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skilodge.forumfreek.com
FunnyBoy
Forum Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 167
Age : 24
Club Penguin Name : Nmiucski
Testing Testing 123 : testung
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 am

OMFG!

I asked them If they can please remove them, and they banned me. What morons.

I think they removed them though, can someone go check please. To me, all I see is white text as links as there buttons. But when it says im banned, the old login button sstill shows.

Im trying to use a proxy to join, but every account I make says its banned.

PS - Do either of you know if the admin there is a forumer on the forums. I think it was tagorange or something, I know there is a forumer tangyorange or something, but I have to check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skilodge.forumfreek.com
FunnyBoy
Forum Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 167
Age : 24
Club Penguin Name : Nmiucski
Testing Testing 123 : testung
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:24 am

OMFG, LOOK AT THE REASON I WAS BANNED, AND WHEN IM SUPPOSED TO BE UNBANNED.

You have been banned from this forum.
Until 19/01/2038
To next reason : lying, Stop lyinging mr funny craap

Please see if any user from there goes on the forums too. Also, can someone create an account there so I can use a proxy to go on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skilodge.forumfreek.com
Goobenheimer
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 127
Age : 27
Club Penguin Name : Goobenheimer
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:41 am

Newb wrote:
OMFG, LOOK AT THE REASON I WAS BANNED, AND WHEN IM SUPPOSED TO BE UNBANNED.

You have been banned from this forum.
Until 19/01/2038
To next reason : lying, Stop lyinging mr funny craap

Please see if any user from there goes on the forums too. Also, can someone create an account there so I can use a proxy to go on?
I just wanted to tell you that the admin of that forum is a member here. His name is Shauny200. Shauny is probably the one who stole the buttons. I can't believe that they banned you for that. If you want me to I'll join and say the same thing. Maybe if we all join they will take them away.


EDIT - No they did not remove your buttons yet.


EDIT AGAIN - I joined the forums and posted a message.

ANOTHER EDIT - You can see that they stole the buttons because they have a different button for the portal. They have a different one because this forum doesn't have a portal so they can't steal a portal button.


I can't believe how immature these people are being.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyBoy
Forum Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 167
Age : 24
Club Penguin Name : Nmiucski
Testing Testing 123 : testung
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:03 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
Newb wrote:
OMFG, LOOK AT THE REASON I WAS BANNED, AND WHEN IM SUPPOSED TO BE UNBANNED.

You have been banned from this forum.
Until 19/01/2038
To next reason : lying, Stop lyinging mr funny craap

Please see if any user from there goes on the forums too. Also, can someone create an account there so I can use a proxy to go on?
I just wanted to tell you that the admin of that forum is a member here. His name is Shauny200. Shauny is probably the one who stole the buttons. I can't believe that they banned you for that. If you want me to I'll join and say the same thing. Maybe if we all join they will take them away.


EDIT - No they did not remove your buttons yet.


EDIT AGAIN - I joined the forums and posted a message.

ANOTHER EDIT - You can see that they stole the buttons because they have a different button for the portal. They have a different one because this forum doesn't have a portal so they can't steal a portal button.


I can't believe how immature these people are being.

Darn. and its tagorange. I hope shauny logs on soon so I can say something.

Edit - Thanks for making the thread. But they also stole hte idea of using the lock or locked forums. I think they changed that though.

Im mad, the only way i can view the fourm is by Proxy, but I cant create an account using a proxy. And also, if they probably just asked me nicely if they can use them, i probably would have said yes, but no, they have to be the little underage users that they are.


Last edited by on Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skilodge.forumfreek.com
Goobenheimer
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 127
Age : 27
Club Penguin Name : Goobenheimer
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:06 am

I think Shauny quit these forums. He was active for like 2 days and then he just stopped posting. He probably just joined so he could steal all the buttons.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyBoy
Forum Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 167
Age : 24
Club Penguin Name : Nmiucski
Testing Testing 123 : testung
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:08 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
I think Shauny quit these forums. He was active for like 2 days and then he just stopped posting. He probably just joined so he could steal all the buttons.

Your probably right.

Can you try something for me? Can you create another account before your banned, name it anything you want, and then tell me the name and password? I wanna see if I can use it on the proxy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skilodge.forumfreek.com
Goobenheimer
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 127
Age : 27
Club Penguin Name : Goobenheimer
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:15 am

FunnyBoy wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
I think Shauny quit these forums. He was active for like 2 days and then he just stopped posting. He probably just joined so he could steal all the buttons.

Your probably right.

Can you try something for me? Can you create another account before your banned, name it anything you want, and then tell me the name and password? I wanna see if I can use it on the proxy.
I sent you a PM saying the username and password.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyBoy
Forum Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 167
Age : 24
Club Penguin Name : Nmiucski
Testing Testing 123 : testung
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:31 am

Do you know if any user on the CPMC forums goes on that forum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skilodge.forumfreek.com
Goobenheimer
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 127
Age : 27
Club Penguin Name : Goobenheimer
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:38 am

FunnyBoy wrote:
Do you know if any user on the CPMC forums goes on that forum?
It looks like most of the users there are underaged. Shauny is 9. So they probably don't go on CPMC. BUt I'll look around and see.

Heres my list of people I found so far.


Shauny 200 - He is a member of CPMC and at Club Penguin Central is says he is 9 so he should be Perma-Banned.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyBoy
Forum Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 167
Age : 24
Club Penguin Name : Nmiucski
Testing Testing 123 : testung
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:44 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
FunnyBoy wrote:
Do you know if any user on the CPMC forums goes on that forum?
It looks like most of the users there are underaged. Shauny is 9. So they probably don't go on CPMC. BUt I'll look around and see.

Heres my list of people I found so far.


Shauny 200 - He is a member of CPMC and at Club Penguin Central is says he is 9 so he should be Perma-Banned.

Shauny is now banned on CPMC. Also, do you think orangetag can be orangetango? I dont know though, he doesnt have the link in his sig or anything. Ill ask him though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skilodge.forumfreek.com
Dark
The Dark
avatar

Number of posts : 272
Age : 26
Club Penguin Name : Darkeen
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:26 pm

FunnyBoy wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
FunnyBoy wrote:
Do you know if any user on the CPMC forums goes on that forum?
It looks like most of the users there are underaged. Shauny is 9. So they probably don't go on CPMC. BUt I'll look around and see.

Heres my list of people I found so far.


Shauny 200 - He is a member of CPMC and at Club Penguin Central is says he is 9 so he should be Perma-Banned.

Shauny is now banned on CPMC. Also, do you think orangetag can be orangetango? I dont know though, he doesnt have the link in his sig or anything. Ill ask him though.

Yeah I am also thinking of orangetango.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goobenheimer
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 127
Age : 27
Club Penguin Name : Goobenheimer
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:09 am

FunnyBoy wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
FunnyBoy wrote:
Do you know if any user on the CPMC forums goes on that forum?
It looks like most of the users there are underaged. Shauny is 9. So they probably don't go on CPMC. BUt I'll look around and see.

Heres my list of people I found so far.


Shauny 200 - He is a member of CPMC and at Club Penguin Central is says he is 9 so he should be Perma-Banned.

Shauny is now banned on CPMC. Also, do you think orangetag can be orangetango? I dont know though, he doesnt have the link in his sig or anything. Ill ask him though.
Oh, Shauny is banned now. I didn't see that.

I posted a thread there saying he was underaged and should be banned. Sorry about that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acef596
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 79
Age : 25
Club Penguin Name : acef596
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:13 pm

Hmm most of the admins and mods on that forum are underage and fb did they ip ban you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyBoy
Forum Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 167
Age : 24
Club Penguin Name : Nmiucski
Testing Testing 123 : testung
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:29 pm

acef596 wrote:
Hmm most of the admins and mods on that forum are underage and fb did they ip ban you?

I guess, because each time i go there, it says im banned. But I am using a proxy to get on there now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skilodge.forumfreek.com
FunnyBoy
Forum Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 167
Age : 24
Club Penguin Name : Nmiucski
Testing Testing 123 : testung
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:06 pm

Since the last thread I made on there, no mod or admin has been on and did anything about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skilodge.forumfreek.com
Bazar
Read the Rules
avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 25
Location : Right around the corner
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:17 pm

I joined under the name Cj, and I'm going to talk to shauny and orangetag because their stealing artwork,Im going to keep making threads along with Goobenheimer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecplounge.thegoo.us/index.htm
Goobenheimer
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 127
Age : 27
Club Penguin Name : Goobenheimer
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Bazar wrote:
I joined under the name Cj, and I'm going to talk to shauny and orangetag because their stealing artwork,Im going to keep making threads along with Goobenheimer
Thanks Bazar. Hopefully they will take them off.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misc
Read the Rules
avatar

Number of posts : 20
Age : 25
Location : Australia
Club Penguin Name : Mischiefmake
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:12 pm

hang on wait, maybe we can get to them another way.
Goob, you know Ambie gal, on Puffle Forum. Well it seems she's on this forum also (the one that stole the buttons) maybe we could get to them through Ambie... Ambie is a moderator there also. It's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://penguinclub.clubpenguinstuff.com
Bazar
Read the Rules
avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 25
Location : Right around the corner
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:48 pm

Misc wrote:
hang on wait, maybe we can get to them another way.
Goob, you know Ambie gal, on Puffle Forum. Well it seems she's on this forum also (the one that stole the buttons) maybe we could get to them through Ambie... Ambie is a moderator there also. It's worth a shot.

You do have a point there
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecplounge.thegoo.us/index.htm
Goobenheimer
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 127
Age : 27
Club Penguin Name : Goobenheimer
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:56 pm

Misc wrote:
hang on wait, maybe we can get to them another way.
Goob, you know Ambie gal, on Puffle Forum. Well it seems she's on this forum also (the one that stole the buttons) maybe we could get to them through Ambie... Ambie is a moderator there also. It's worth a shot.
Well I'm still not banned there. Razz I'll keep on posting and annoying them until I get banned. Then I'll talk to Ambie Gal. She's not a member here because she is underaged.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misc
Read the Rules
avatar

Number of posts : 20
Age : 25
Location : Australia
Club Penguin Name : Mischiefmake
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:07 am

I had a look around at that forum, those guys don't seem to care that they are both liers and thieves. Their just ignoring and locking threads about it, not even bothering to look into the matter. I might join and try to help out as well. Let's hope Ambie can help out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://penguinclub.clubpenguinstuff.com
Goobenheimer
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 127
Age : 27
Club Penguin Name : Goobenheimer
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: FB!   Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:59 pm

Misc wrote:
I had a look around at that forum, those guys don't seem to care that they are both liers and thieves. Their just ignoring and locking threads about it, not even bothering to look into the matter. I might join and try to help out as well. Let's hope Ambie can help out.
I don't think they are aware that those icons were stolen. Shauny is the one who stole them and he is probably the only one that knows that they were stolen.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FB!   

Back to top Go down
 
FB!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ski Lodge :: Trash Can :: Waste Disposal-
Jump to: